Ready stock ship from Penang
About Finish Line™
“Develop premium quality and performance-enhancing bicycle lubricants. Formulate them with ingredients that respect the environment. Market them honestly. Price them fairly.”
Why Use Bicycle Specific Lubricants?
The short answer to this question is that professionally formulated bicycle lubricants consider three things specific to bicycles that other lubricants fail to address:
- Terrain that varies: from clean on-road paths to muddy off-road trails
- Variable climate conditions: from dry desert dust to coastal salt air
- Sophisticated mechanical components including multi-geared drivetrains, long travel suspensions, hydraulic braking systems, and more
The small investment of time and money to use a professionally formulated and race-tested bicycle lubricant will:
- Reduce friction and wear on the drivetrain
- Help your bike last longer by repelling water, shedding grit and grime, and preventing rust in coastal areas
- Reduce pedaling friction
- Reduce drivetrain noise
- Improve the performance of your bike components including: faster and more accurate shifts, less cable drag and smoother, more responsive suspension and braking action
Finish Line works with bike manufacturers and professional race teams from around the world to test its products and ensure that they perform flawlessly at the highest and most demanding levels of the sport.
So why use bicycle specific lubricants? Because over time they help bikes perform better and last longer.
Finish Line’s Ceramic Grease represents Finish Line’s most advanced bearing lubrication technology. Formulated with sub-micron ceramic particles, Teflon® fluoropolymer and premium non-toxic synthetic oils. Guaranteed to optimize the performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings. As bearings become coated with Teflon and ceramic particles, friction and heat is dissipated. Bearings last longer and run quieter and smoother. Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water! Excellent on stems & posts as well as cables and threaded assemblies.
Finish Line’s Ceramic Grease features an Inherently Biodegradable formulation which means that between 20% and 60% of the product’s base oils will degrade within 28 days.
This product is non-toxic when used in quantities and applications as intended and contains no carcinogenic or hazardous air polluting (HAP) ingredients and emits no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Ceramic Grease is REACH compliant for Europe and all ingredients used are listed with all major worldwide chemical inventories which means that this product, like all finish Line products, conforms to all environmental regulations for use as intended.
Finish Line Ceramic Grease contains no artificial dyes or fragrances, is non-flammable and is packaged in recyclable plastic tubes and tubs.