Original brand new without retail packaging
SHIMANO ULTEGRA SM-BBR60 BOTTOM BRACKET Hollowtech English (68mm) threads
Top Features of the Shimano BB-R60 Ultegra 8000/6800/105 5800 Hollowtech ii
HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface
Required for installation of FC6800/FC5800/R8000 chainsets
Also suitable for use with 5700 and 6700 series chainsets.
The Shimano Ultegra 8000 SM-BBR60 Bottom Bracket is available in one size and for English (68mm) threading.
– Around 15 grams lighter than previous version
– Reduced rotational friction by roughly 50%
– Steel bearings with Shimano’s advanced sealing technologies
– Compatible with English threads
Shimano SM-BB72-41B is a pressfit bottom bracket recommended for 105 11-speed and Metrea City cranks. Thanks to its small ball bearings, weight is saved. This bottom bracket also has an axle diameter of 24 mm (Hollowtech II), which has proven to be optimal in terms of stiffness and rotational efficiency.
Application: Road, City
Type: Pressfit BB86
Shell Diameter: 41 mm
Shell Width: 86.5 mm
Axle Diameter: 24 mm (Hollowtech II)
Bottom Bracket Cup Material: resin
– small ball bearings for low weight
– recommended for Ultegra FC-6800, 105 FC-R7000, FC-5800, Metrea FC-U5000, FC-RS500
The externally mounted bottom bracket offers better weight distribution and stability for more efficient power transmission. The diameter of the bottom bracket axle and the bearing (24 mm) was an important factor in the development, as the bottom bracket axle has a significant impact on stiffness, stability, weight and rotational efficiency.
– 1 x Shimano SM-BB72-41B right bearing cup, incl. bearings
– 1 x Shimano SM-BB72-41B left bearing cup, incl. bearings
– 1 x Shimano centre tube
- grey/Pressfit: 69 g
Ready stock ship from penang. Order now while stock last!
There are no reviews yet.